PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PROVERBS (12)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Proverbs 1:28-29 King James Version (KJV)

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that those who hated knowledge, and did not choose to fear You, will call on You, but You will not answer, they will seek You, but will not find You.

Lord God, cause me to love knowledge.

Lord God, cause me to fear You.

Lord God, when I call on You, answer me. When I seek You, cause me to find You.

b) Proverbs 1:30-31 King James Version (KJV)

30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that those will not accept Your counsel, will eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that those who despise Your correction, will eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

Lord God, cause me to receive Your instruction.

Lord God, cause me to cherish Your correction.     


The End ...

Comments