PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PROVERBS (14)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Proverbs 2:1 King James Version (KJV)

My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee.

Lord God, thank You for Your instruction, to receive Your words, and hide Your commandments within me.

Lord God, cause me to receive Your words, and hide Your commandments within me.

b) Proverbs 2:2 King James Version (KJV)

So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding.

Lord God, thank You for Your instruction, to incline my ear to wisdom, and my heart to understanding.

Lord God, incline my ear to wisdom, and my heart to understanding.


 
The End ...

Comments