GOD IS YOUR REFUGE (7)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God is your Refuge 

(Colossians 3:3-4)
Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory. 

(Psalms 9:9-10) 
The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, A refuge in times of trouble. {10} And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.  

2. Other Scriptures

Psalms 94:22) 
But the LORD has been my defense, And my God the rock of my refuge.

(Psalms 141:8-10) 
But my eyes are upon You, O GOD the Lord; In You I take refuge; Do not leave my soul destitute. {9} Keep me from the snares they have laid for me, And from the traps of the workers of iniquity. {10} Let the wicked fall into their own nets, While I escape safely.

(Psalms 142:4-7) 
Look on my right hand and see, For there is no one who acknowledges me; Refuge has failed me; No one cares for my soul. {5} I cried out to You, O LORD: I said, “You are my refuge, My portion in the land of the living. {6} Attend to my cry, For I am brought very low; Deliver me from my persecutors, For they are stronger than I. {7} Bring my soul out of prison, That I may praise Your name; The righteous shall surround me, For You shall deal bountifully with me.”


The End ...

Comments

Post a Comment