THINKING GOD'S WAY (9)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Thinking God's Way

a) One of the titles of Jesus is Wonderful Counselor we always have access to listen to the heart of God by His Holy Spirit.

(Proverbs 3:5-8)
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and depart from evil. It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones.

b) Your thoughts and imagination are very important because t
hey direct your heart. Your words and actions will follow the thoughts that you have planted in your heart. The LORD searches all hearts and understands all the intent of the thoughts. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 94:11-13) 
The LORD knows the thoughts of man, That they are futile. {12} Blessed is the man whom You instruct, O LORD, And teach out of Your law, {13} That You may give him rest from the days of adversity, Until the pit is dug for the wicked.

(Psalms 104:33-34) 
I will sing to the LORD as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. {34} May my meditation be sweet to Him; I will be glad in the LORD.


The End ...

Comments