DESPERATE TIMES 2 | GOD SAYS CALL ON ME FOR HELP (2)

1. Desperate Times

a) When everything seems to be falling in around us, when the walls seem to be closing in on us, when nothing in our world or in this world seems to hold any hope, when everything looks completely hopeless, just remember that God is not ever caught by surprise. He will save those who are His from calamity (Hebrews 7:25).  He isn’t ever going to abandon us, forsake us, or leave us.  If you are not one of His then you do not have such hope nor can you claim any of His mighty promises.   

b) We pray right now that you seek Him because anyone who seeks Him He has said He can be found. 

Isaiah 55:6 
“Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near.” 

2 Corinthians 6:2
“For he says, “In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.  I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.”

c) Tomorrow may be too late but it not too late right now to put your complete trust in Him, to depend on Him, to call on Him.  This is our prayer for you.   

2. God Says Call On Me For Help

a) God truly loves those that are His.  He loves you!  Listen to what God says for those who are in desperate situations and what He promises when they call upon Him: 

Isaiah 55:1, 3
“Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost. Give ear and come to me; listen, that you may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David.”

Isaiah 65:24 
“Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.”

Jeremiah 33:3 
“Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.”

Micah 7:7 
“But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.”  

Comments