SEEKING GOD (12)

1. Seeking God

(Deuteronomy 4:29 NKJV) 
“But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.

2. Other Scriptures

(Lamentations 3:21-26 NKJV) 
This I recall to my mind, Therefore I have hope. {22} Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. {23} They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. {24} “The LORD is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!” {25} The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him. {26} It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the LORD.

(Hosea 10:12 NKJV) 
Sow for yourselves righteousness; Reap in mercy; Break up your fallow ground, For it is time to seek the LORD, Till He comes and rains righteousness on you.

(Joel 2:12-13 NKJV) 
“Now, therefore,” says the LORD, “Turn to Me with all your heart, With fasting, with weeping, and with mourning.” {13} So rend your heart, and not your garments; Return to the LORD your God, For He is gracious and merciful, Slow to anger, and of great kindness; And He relents from doing harm. 

Comments