SEEKING GOD (15)

1. Seeking God

(Deuteronomy 4:29 NKJV) 
“But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.

2. Other Scriptures

(James 4:6-8 NKJV) 
But He gives more grace. Therefore He says: “God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble.” {7} Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. {8} Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

(Revelation 3:20-22 NKJV) 
“Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. {21} “To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. {22} “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”‘

(Revelation 21:5-7 NKJV) 
Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.” {6} And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. {7} “He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. 

Comments