PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (83)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a)Psalm 18:6 King James Version (KJV)

In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

Lord God, thank You for illustrating the hearing of a call, and of a cry, when one who feared You called on You in his distress.

Lord God, thank You for hearing the call, and cry, of Your servant.

b) Psalm 18:7 King James Version (KJV)

Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.

Lord God, thank You for illustrating the the deliverance of one who feared You, and who called on You in his distress.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that when You are angry, You may make the earth tremble, and the foundations of the mountains shake.

Lord God, thank You for shaking and trembling the earth, and moving and shaking the foundations of the earth, because of Your wroth.

Lord God, thank You for delivering Your servant, who called, and cried to You.

Lord God, deliver me, when I call and cry to You in my distress. 

Comments