PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (82)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 18:3 King James Version (KJV)

I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are worthy to be praised.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that those who call on You, may be saved from their enemies.

Lord God, cause me to call on You, and be saved from my enemies.

b) Psalm 18:4-5 ing James Version (KJV)

The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.

The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

Lord God, thank You for illustrating of the troubles, and dangers, that encompassed the writer of this Psalm, when he needed Your divine deliverance.

Lord God, hear my call, if cords of death are wrapped around me.

Lord God, hear my call, if floods of ungodly men terrify me.

Lord God, hear my call, if the cords of the grave entangle me.

Lord God, hear my call, if the snares of death come upon me. 

Comments