PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (84)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 18:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You reached down from above, and took hold of Your servant, and saved him from deep waters.

Lord God, when I call and cry to You in my distress, reach down from heaven and take hold of me, and save me from my trouble.

b)Psalm 18:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You delivered Your servant from his strong enemies, and from those who hated him.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You delivered Your servant from those who were too mighty for him.

Lord God, when I call and cry to You in my distress, deliver me from my strong enemies, from those who hate me, and those who are too strong for me. 

Comments