SELF-CONFIDENCE (4)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Being SELF-CONFIDENT in Faith

a) As we grow in our faith, we grow in self-confidence. He is always there for us. He is our strength, our shield, our helper. Growing closer to God means growing more confident in our beliefs.

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. (NIV)

2 Timothy 2:1
Timothy, my child, Christ Jesus is kind, and you must let him make you strong. (CEV)

2 Timothy 1:12
That’s why I am suffering now. But I am not ashamed! I know the one I have faith in, and I am sure that he can guard until the last day what he has trusted me with. (CEV)

Isaiah 40:31
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. (NIV)

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (NIV)


The End ...

Comments