GRACE FOR THE MOMENT | A MORSEL OF KINDNESS

1. Grace for the Moment

a) "Grace for the Moment" is a collection of thoughts that are inspirational. They are intended to encourage, to give hope, and to inspire the viewers.

b) Reading a thought can change the way you think about something.

2. Scripture Verse

i)1 John 3:17 New Century Version (NCV)

17 Suppose someone has enough to live and sees a brother or sister in need, but does not help. Then God’s love is not living in that person.

3. Thoughts

a) Leo Tolstoy, the great Russian writer, tells of the time he was walking down the street and passed a beggar. Tolstoy reached into his pocket to give the beggar some money, but his pocket was empty. Tolstoy turned to the man and said, "I'm sorry, my brother, but I have nothing to give."

b) The beggar brightened and said, "You have give me more than I asked for - you have called me brother."


c) To the loved, a word of affection is a morsel, but to the love-starved, a word of affection can be a feast. 

Comments