GOD KNEW ALL ALONG

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God Knew All Along

a) Previously, Victoria tetified how God-given numbers related to her Israel trip. You may read it from our blog entitled "A GOD WHO KNOWS."

"A GOD WHO KNOWS"

b) Now, she writes her second chapter ...

i) In 2014 besides the numbers given for the Israel trip, many other numbers were given. When I looked up Psalms or other chapters in the Bible, nothing significant came through. 

ii) However in 2016 I was diagnosed with renal failure then cervical cancer stage 3b. Some of the numbers given corresponded to...

@1. The day of admission (26 May),

@2. The date when kidneys stents were put (31 May) and also,

@3. The bed numbers when I was admitted at different times that year (27, 4, 11).

iii) Though many numbers were given I did not write them down and these were the few that I could remember. God warned me well in advance but I had no idea what would happen. Yet it is strangely comforting to know that God knew all along."


The End ...

Comments