HEART (3)

1. Bible Topic

a) To learn what the Bible has to say on a variety of topics affecting our everyday lives, we may find what we are looking for here.

2. Heart

a) How can I be saved? It’s in the Bible, Romans 10:9-10, NKJV. “That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

b) If we let God show us the sins in our heart, He can lead us into everlasting life. It’s in the Bible, Psalm 139:23-24, NKJV. “Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my anxieties; and see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”

c) Is there anything I can give to God? God only asks for a broken spirit and sorry heart. It’s in the Bible, Psalm 51:17, NKJV. “The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, a broken and a contrite heart— these, O God, You will not despise.”

d) My heart is full of darkness, can God still save me?  It’s in the Bible, 1 John 3:20, NKJV. “For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things.”

e) What happens if we do not follow and hear the Holy Spirit? It’s in the Bible, Hebrews 3:7-8, NKJV. “Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: ‘Today, if you will hear His voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, in the day of trial in the wilderness’” 

Comments