I WISH I COULD DO SO MUCH MORE!

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. I Wish I Could Have Done More!

a) There was a time where I think I was doing just enough for you. I can’t exactly put a finger on what it was about what I was doing that did it for you. I don’t know what I did that was able to convince you actually to take a chance with me. I just know that I was doing something right and that we were great all together. I did what I could. Things were going splendidly. I couldn’t have felt any better. I thought you were feeling the same way. I knew that you felt the same way. I was confident that I was doing everything right because you were still by my side. My comfort and help! And then suddenly, you just weren’t anymore.

b) I realize how important you are to me. Then I begin to feel that I missed you. The things that you have thought about I have not. The actions you did were far more than I could have imagined. Things were going very well and when you weren't anymore, I could feel the void, the emptiness. I wish I could do so much more. So much more!

c) How true is it in life? You and I don't have any control over time. The Bible says it is a span of time, maybe 70 or 80 years (Psalm 90:10). Beyond that is a bonus given by God himself. He has limited it to 120 years (Genesis 6:3). God has the ability to lengthen our days like a long shadow (Psalm 102:11) if He so wishes. So THINK! Don't regret when your loved ones weren't anymore.

Comments

  1. Very well written and well said Under the light of the Word of God, Good n faithful "God Almighty "bless you n your family n God's Entrusted Ministry into your hands as well, to make His Son YESHUA Famous Again .Blessings and be blessed by Him alone you n your family and your Ministry too by God's grace only........👐💕👐

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment