PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (61)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 12:8 King James Version (KJV)

The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that the wicked are everywhere, and the wickedest of men are exalted.

Lord God, cause me to be righteous, and preserve me, as the wicked wander everywhere, and evil men are exalted.

b) Psalm 13:1 King James Version (KJV)


13 How long wilt thou forget me, O Lord? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me?

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that sometimes it might feel like You have forgotten about us, or You are hiding Your face from us.

Lord God, cause me to not feel like I am forgotten, or like You are hiding Your face from me. 

Comments