A SEVERE MUSCLE CRAMP

1. A Severe Muscle Cramp

a) On Sunday (24/03/2019) early morning, I experienced a severe muscle cramp. The severe muscle cramp was at the calf of my right leg. This was the worst muscle cramp that I had ever experienced. For two days, I didn't apply any ointment (a thick cream) to relieve the muscle pains. Naturally, whenever I walked, I could feel the muscle pains. So, I stopped doing my daily early morning walk.

b) At that point of time, I told my wife about the muscle cramp at my right leg. My wife then gave
me a pair of Anion Fiber Knee Support (Guard). So I decided to try wearing Anion Fiber Knee Support (Guard) and also a pair of Anion Fiber Sock. That was on Tuesday (26.03.2019).

c) The severe painful muscle cramp on the calf of my right leg slowly diminished. On Wednesday (27/03/2019), I could feel less pains on the calf of my right leg whenever I walked around. On Thursday (28.03.2019), I could resume my early morning walk. This is really amazing!

Comments