THE GREATEST POWER IN THE UNIVERSE

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. The Greatest Power In The Universe

a) The truth of the matter is that you have the greatest power in the universe on your side. You have the Almighty God, the Creator of the ends of the earth holding you in the palm of His hand! The truth is that when you believe that, there is not ever anything to worry about. He will uphold you and cause everything that happens to you to turn out for your best. These Bible verses show that.

i) “The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade at your right hand.” (Psalm 121:5)

ii) “The Lord is on my side; I will not fear.” (Psalm 118:6)

iii) “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.” (Psalm 23:4)

iv) “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:9)

v) “Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father’s will. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.” (Matthew 10:29-31)

vi) “Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them. How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them!” (Psalm 139:16-17)

b) It can be hard to believe that, because you don’t see Him and His strength as a physical substance. But: “Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” (Hebrews 11:1)

Comments