HEART (4)

1. Bible Topic

a) To learn what the Bible has to say on a variety of topics affecting our everyday lives, we may find what we are looking for here.

2. Heart

a) What if my heart is too hardened? God promises He can give us a new heart. It’s in the Bible, Ezekiel 36:26, NKJV. “I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.”

b) We need to want God to create a clean heart in us. It’s in the Bible, Psalm 51:10, NKJV. “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.”

c) What can we put into our hearts to help us day by day? It’s in the Bible, Psalm 119:11, NKJV. “Your word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You.”

d) God promises He will write His law on our hearts and minds. It’s in the Bible, Hebrews 10:16-17 “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,” then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”

e) God wants to give us the deepest desires of our hearts, if we will trust Him. It’s in the Bible, Psalm 37:4-5, NKJV. “Delight yourself also in the LORD, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass.” 

Comments