🥇 9. BIBLE CHAMPIONS

🥇 9. BIBLE CHAMPIONS

QUESTION 1

Who wrote, "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race"?

A. Peter
B. Paul
C. John
D. James
E. Jude

QUESTION 2

Who is described in Hebrews as having built an ark by faith?

A. Abraham
B. Noah
C. Moses
D. Joseph
E. Joshua

QUESTION 3

Who refused to bow down to Nebuchadnezzar's golden image?

A. Daniel, Ezra and Nehemiah
B. Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego
C. Peter, James and John
D. Moses, Aaron and Hur
E. Joshua, Caleb and Eleazar

QUESTION 4

Who prayed toward Jerusalem three times each day?

A. Daniel
B. Ezra
C. Nehemiah
D. Jeremiah
E. Ezekiel

QUESTION 5

Who chose to remain with Naomi?

A. Esther
B. Ruth
C. Deborah
D. Abigail
E. Hannah

QUESTION 6

What did Ruth famously say to Naomi?

A. "I will build you a house."
B. "Where you go, I will go."
C. "I will become queen."
D. "I will return to Egypt."
E. "I will serve your king."

QUESTION 7

Who courageously approached the king despite risking her life?

A. Ruth
B. Esther
C. Deborah
D. Abigail
E. Bathsheba

QUESTION 8

Who defeated the prophets of Baal in the contest on Mount Carmel?

A. Elisha
B. Elijah
C. Samuel
D. Nathan
E. Isaiah

QUESTION 9

Who faced Goliath when the Israelite army was afraid?

A. Saul
B. David
C. Jonathan
D. Abner
E. Joab

QUESTION 10

Who is described as having pleased God because of faith?

A. Enoch
B. Saul
C. Ahab
D. Pharaoh
E. Haman

🔑 ANSWER KEY:

1. B | 2. B | 3. B | 4. A | 5. B | 6. B | 7. B | 8. B | 9. B | 10. A

🏆 SCORE YOURSELF:
9–10 🥇 Champion
7–8 🏆 Outstanding
5–6 🌟 Strong
0–4 📖 Train for the Next Round

Comments