GOD HEARS YOU (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God Hears You 

a) “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. {15} He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. {16} With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.” (Psalms 91:14-16 NKJV)

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 5:1-3 NKJV) 
Give ear to my words, O LORD, Consider my meditation. {2} Give heed to the voice of my cry, My King and my God, For to You I will pray. {3} My voice You shall hear in the morning, O LORD; In the morning I will direct it to You, And I will look up.

(Psalms 50:15 NKJV) 
Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.”

(Psalms 145:18-20 NKJV) 
The LORD is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth. {19} He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him; He also will hear their cry and save them. {20} The LORD preserves all who love Him, But all the wicked He will destroy.

(Isaiah 41:17 NKJV) 
“The poor and needy seek water, but there is none, Their tongues fail for thirst. I, the LORD, will hear them; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them.

 
The End ...

Comments