GOD HEARS YOU (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God Hears You

a) “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. {15} He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. {16} With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.” (Psalms 91:14-16 NKJV)  

2. Other Scriptures  

(Isaiah 55:1-3 NKJV) 
“Ho! Everyone who thirsts, Come to the waters; And you who have no money, Come, buy and eat. Yes, come, buy wine and milk Without money and without price. {2} Why do you spend money for what is not bread, And your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, And let your soul delight itself in abundance. {3} Incline your ear, and come to Me. Hear, and your soul shall live; And I will make an everlasting covenant with you; The sure mercies of David.

(Isaiah 65:24 NKJV) 
“It shall come to pass That before they call, I will answer; And while they are still speaking, I will hear.

(Jeremiah 29:11-13 NKJV) 
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. {12} Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. {13} And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

(Jeremiah 33:3 NKJV) 
‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’

(Hosea 2:19-21 NKJV) 
“I will betroth you to Me forever; Yes, I will betroth you to Me In righteousness and justice, In lovingkindness and mercy; {20} I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness, And you shall know the LORD. {21} “It shall come to pass in that day That I will answer,” says the LORD; “I will answer the heavens, And they shall answer the earth.


The End ...

Comments