PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: JEREMIAH (5)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Jeremiah 8:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore shall they fall among them that fall: in the time of their visitation they shall be cast down, saith the Lord. 

Lord, cause me to be ashamed if I should commit abomination, and blush, so I might not fall with those who fall at the time of their visitation, and be cast down.

b) Jeremiah 9:13 King James Version (KJV)

13 And the Lord saith, Because they have forsaken my law which I set before them, and have not obeyed my voice, neither walked therein.

Lord, cause me to keep Your law which is set before me, obey Your voice, and walk in Your ways.

c) Jeremiah 10:23-24 King James Version (KJV)

23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.

Lord, I trust You to guide my life and direct my steps. Please correct my iniquities with moderation, and in wisdom. If Your corrections are severe, let them come from Your love. I ask that You not correct me in your anger, as I would be reduced to nothing in Your displeasure.


The End ...

Comments