PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: 2 TIMOTHY (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) 2 Timothy 2:23-26 King James Version (KJV)

23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will. 

Lord, keep me from foolish and stupid arguments that produce quarrels. Teach me to be kind to everyone. Help me be able to teach, patiently, and in meekness those who are being foolish, in hopes You will grant them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth.

b) 2 Timothy 3:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Lord, help me apply scriptures for learning, correction, and instruction in righteousness. Cause your word to abide in my heart, and be the foundation of my beliefs.  Firmly establish Your word in my heart, that I might be able to perform the works You have for me.

c) 2 Timothy 4:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

Lord, if You want me to preach, prepare me and fill me with the patience and understanding, that would allow me to teach in truth.

Comments