PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (41)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 9:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 When he maketh inquisition for blood, he remembereth them: he forgetteth not the cry of the humble.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You will bring judgment.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You will remember those who sing praises to You. 

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You will remember those who proclaim to the nations, the things You have done.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You do not forget the cry of the humble.

Lord God, cause me to sing praises to You, and to make known among the nations what You have done.

Lord God, cause me to be humble, remember me, and do not forget my cry.

b) Psalm 9:13 King James Version (KJV)

13 Have mercy upon me, O Lord; consider my trouble which I suffer of them that hate me, thou that liftest me up from the gates of death.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to have mercy on us.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to consider the trouble we suffer from those who hate us.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to lift us up from the gates of death.

Lord God, have mercy on me.

Lord God, consider how my enemies persecute me.

Lord God, lift me up from the gates of death.

Lord God, thank You for having mercy on me, considering how my enemies have persecuted me, and for lifting me from the gates of death.

Comments