THE AMAZING ANION FIBERS: TESTIMONIAL (5)

1. Anions

a) Many people do not understand the role or functions of anion fiber. They kind of know something about it but really know nothing.

b) There are 8 major health benefits of anions:

@1. Revitalizing the cells.
@2. Slowing down the aging process.
@3. Managing the allergies.
@4. Improving the cleansing process in the blood for better circulation.
@5. Boosting the immune power.
@6. Regulating autonomic nervous system and lifting stress.
@7. Enhancing metabolic functions.
@8. Others like having a calming effect, improving quality of sleep, increasing appetite, controlling blood pressure, reducing fatigue, and inspiring the person.

ii) All these are 60 years of anion research showed health improvement and disease prevention.

c) Here is one of the many cases that may clear some doubts that you may have.

2. Testimonial

a) Case 5: I was suffering in the inferno of Lupus.

i) It’s such a privilege to use the anion fiber products. I would like to thank K for introducing me to the products.  It’s this knowledge and this simple faith that has changed me completely.

ii) I was diagnosed with Lupus at a very young age.  This is a so-called “rich people disease” because I can’t do much around the house.  I can’t stay in the sun too long, I can’t work or do any hard labour, I can’t get upset or get nervous, either, or my skin would turn red and itchy, and I would feel exhausted to where I could hardly move.  I heard from the doctors and other Lupus patients that there is no cure for Lupus.  All I can do is to keep taking steroids but this American wonder drug would leave me with a moon face, buffalo shoulders and a beer belly.  I also heard I would be prone to osteoporosis and break my bones easily.

iii) In order to have a good lifestyle, I began to lead a life of the elderly under my mother’s protection.  I go to the park with my mom in the morning for fan dance, then I take my lunch, take a nap, then I would go tach a couple sessions of piano lessons, and then dinner, and then sleep.  Is this the life for a young person?  I loathed my life! Every time I do something I want like a few more minutes of sun outdoors to watch people fishing, or some cleaning work around the house, my symptoms would act up big time and there is nothing I could do bout it.

iv) Finally, somebody recommended the anion fiber garment, especially the long sleeve clothes and pants.  Many people said it is a scam and the doctor strongly opposed the idea.  He said, if it really works, all the hospitals and clinics in the world would be out of business. Seeing how I was in a difficult position, my friend offered to buy me a set so I can try it.  I had to accept it because I didn’t want to hurt our friendship.  The good thing was I stayed home most of the time so I didn’t have to deal with people’s judgmental look when they say me wearing long sleeve clothes and long pants on a hot day.

v) After a while, I began to feel my hands were getting better with less soreness and pain.  I could play the piano with more agility.  Later I bought the bedding and wrist braces. My allergy and fatigue also improved.  It’s been five years and my health continues to improve.  People have suggested that I stopped my meds but I thought it’s safer that I do both.  Later when I get better, I think I want to take up ice skating.  I want to try and live the life of young people.  I want to do what I was afraid to do or couldn’t do.

vi) I am so thankful that I was introduced to the anion fiber products,  I thank you for reading this long story.  I wish you all the best of health.  I hope my experience can help those who are suffering the way I did.  Only those who have lost their precious health could understand and cherish the true value of health.

3. Contact Reference

a) Anion fibers are now available in underwear, beddings, eye masks, neck / knee / ankle braces, hats, and socks... you name it! Protect and energize all key body parts and give yourself premium health! (Please note that this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases even though it has some amazing effects).

b) If you are keen to know more, please get in touch with me:

Name: Ms Lynn Choy

Mobile: +6018 203 8380

Email: thaklin@hotmail.com

c) Thank you!

Comments