THE AMAZING ANION FIBERS: TESTIMONIAL (6)

1. Anions

a) Many people do not understand the role or functions of anion fiber. They kind of know something about it but really know nothing.

b) There are 8 major health benefits of anions:

@1. Revitalizing the cells.
@2. Slowing down the aging process.
@3. Managing the allergies.
@4. Improving the cleansing process in the blood for better circulation.
@5. Boosting the immune power.
@6. Regulating autonomic nervous system and lifting stress.
@7. Enhancing metabolic functions.
@8. Others like having a calming effect, improving quality of sleep, increasing appetite, controlling blood pressure, reducing fatigue, and inspiring the person.

ii) All these are 60 years of anion research showed health improvement and disease prevention.

c) Here is one of the many cases that may clear some doubts that you may have.

2. Testimonial

a) Case 6: No more throwing money out the window for haemorrhoids (United States).

i) I had been troubled by haemorrhoids since my teenage years.  For more than 10 years I’d tried all kinds of topical gel and cream.  I also took anti-inflammatory drugs, synthetic hormones and birth control pills, because the doctors told me I had imbalanced hormone issues.  They said I just had to keep taking the hormones until I reached adulthood then my symptom would improve.  But even at age 25, I saw no sign of the haemorrhoids leaving me.

ii) One time when the symptom got really severe, I went to a dermatologist who said that she had never seen such a grave case of haemorrhoids like mine.  She said I had to take Nimegen but I must fist undergo a complete liver function check-up to make sure I have good metabolism.

iii) So I started to take Nimegen from one pill gradually to four pills a day.  After 9 months on it, I started to experience side effects.  The most common one was dry lips and rash on my skin.  I stated taking the special cream and moisturizer produced by the clinic for the side effects. 7 months after the skin treatment, the side effects decreased.  The doctor then said I was ready for the “diamond class skin treatment” which cost 100-180 USD for each treatment.  I followed her advice and did it for about 6 months but didn’t see the result promised.  Then they recommend another medication which would cost 4000 USD.  I felt it would be useless.  Therefore, I didn’t go along it.

iv) In March of 2014, I became a member and started to use the whole set of anion fiber products.  Maybe it was the confident boost or I was just tired, I slept very well on the first night!  Later I felt my skin was less itchy and also less oily.  My immune system seemed to have improved as well.  I then introduced the products to my family.  It has been 3 years and my haemorrhoids haven’t worsened at all, my skin has regained its color with a silky shine.  People all said that I look younger.  This is such a comforting and happy experience!

3. Contact Reference

a) Anion fibers are now available in underwear, beddings, eye masks, neck / knee / ankle braces, hats, and socks... you name it! Protect and energize all key body parts and give yourself premium health! (Please note that this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases even though it has some amazing effects).

b) If you are keen to know more, please get in touch with me:

Name: Ms Lynn Choy

Mobile: +6018 203 8380

Email: thaklin@hotmail.com

c) Thank you!

Comments