A LOVE LETTER FROM GOD (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. A Love Letter From God 

a) What if God were to write a letter to you? It’d be a love letter! 

b) Have you read the Bible as being God’s love letter to you? That’s what it is! I know you don’t deserve it — neither do I. That’s the point. God’s love is unconditional. 

c) A love letter from God feels like a warm embrace from God. God speaks to you from his heart, to your heart, to reveal his deep love for you. Take time to read and re-read it, so these words from God's heart can sink deep into your own heart and bring deep healing and new strength. 

i) You may not know me, but I know everything about you. (Psalm 139:1)

ii) I know when you sit down and when you rise up. (Psalm 139:2)

iii) I am familiar with all your ways. (Psalm 139:3)

iv) Even the very hairs on your head are numbered. (Matthew 10:29-31)

v) For you were made in my image. (Genesis 1:27)

vi) In me you live and move and have your being. (Acts 17:28)

vii) For you are my offspring. (Acts 17:28)

viii) I knew you even before you were conceived. (Jeremiah 1:4-5)

ix) I chose you when I planned creation. (Ephesians 1:11-12)

x) You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book. (Psalm 139:15-16) 

Comments