A LOVE LETTER FROM GOD (3)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. A Love Letter From God 

a) What if God were to write a letter to you? It’d be a love letter! 

b) Have you read the Bible as being God’s love letter to you? That’s what it is! I know you don’t deserve it — neither do I. That’s the point. God’s love is unconditional. 

c) A love letter from God feels like a warm embrace from God. God speaks to you from his heart, to your heart, to reveal his deep love for you. Take time to read and re-read it, so these words from God's heart can sink deep into your own heart and bring deep healing and new strength. 

i) For I am the perfect father. (Matthew 5:48)

ii) Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand. (James 1:17)

iii) For I am your provider and I meet all your needs. (Matthew 6:31-33)

iv) My plan for your future has always been filled with hope. (Jeremiah 29:11)

v) Because I love you with an everlasting love. (Jeremiah 31:3)

vi) My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore. (Psalm 139:17-18)

vii) And I rejoice over you with singing. (Zephaniah 3:17)

viii) I will never stop doing good to you. (Jeremiah 32:40)

ix) For you are my treasured possession. (Exodus 19:5) 

Comments