A LOVE LETTER FROM GOD (5)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. A Love Letter From God 

a) What if God were to write a letter to you? It’d be a love letter! 

b) Have you read the Bible as being God’s love letter to you? That’s what it is! I know you don’t deserve it — neither do I. That’s the point. God’s love is unconditional. 

c) A love letter from God feels like a warm embrace from God. God speaks to you from his heart, to your heart, to reveal his deep love for you. Take time to read and re-read it, so these words from God's heart can sink deep into your own heart and bring deep healing and new strength.

i) As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart. (Isaiah 40:11)

ii) One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes. (Revelation 21:3-4)

iii) And I’ll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth. (Revelation 21:3-4)

iv) I am your Father, and I love you even as I love my son, Jesus.  (John 17:23)

v) For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed. (John 17:26)

vi) He is the exact representation of my being. (Hebrews 1:3)

vii) He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you. (Romans 8:31)

viii) And to tell you that I am not counting your sins. (2 Corinthians 5:18-19)

ix) Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled. (2 Corinthians 5:18-19) 

Comments