A LOVE LETTER FROM GOD (6)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. A Love Letter From God 

a) What if God were to write a letter to you? It’d be a love letter! 

b) Have you read the Bible as being God’s love letter to you? That’s what it is! I know you don’t deserve it — neither do I. That’s the point. God’s love is unconditional. 

c) A love letter from God feels like a warm embrace from God. God speaks to you from his heart, to your heart, to reveal his deep love for you. Take time to read and re-read it, so these words from God's heart can sink deep into your own heart and bring deep healing and new strength. 

i) His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you. (1 John 4:10)

ii) I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love. (Romans 8:31-32)

iii) If you receive the gift of my son Jesus, you receive me. (1 John 2:23)

iv) And nothing will ever separate you from my love again. (Romans 8:38-39)

v) Come home and I’ll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen. (Luke 15:7)

vi) I have always been Father, and will always be Father. (Ephesians 3:14-15)

vii) My question is … Will you be my child? (John 1:12-13)

viii) I am waiting for you. (Luke 15:11-32) 

Comments