PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: ECCLESIASTES (5)

(Message by Tanny Keng)


1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Ecclesiastes 10:20 King James Version (KJV)

20 Curse not the king, no not in thy thought; and curse not the rich in thy bedchamber: for a bird of the air shall carry the voice, and that which hath wings shall tell the matter. 

i) Lord, cause me to take care in what I say about others, as what I say may lead to my detriment.

b) Ecclesiastes 11:5 King James Version (KJV)

5 As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.

i) Lord, the way of the spirit, and the workings of this earth are too hard for me, and You being God who makes all, I cannot know all Your works.

c) Ecclesiastes 12:1 King James Version (KJV)

12 Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;

i) Lord, cause me to hear Your voice and know the plans You have for me today. Do not let me put you off until my days of youthful life on this earth are over, when I say I have no pleasure in them. Let me enjoy the life You have given me, abiding in Your presence and doing Your will. 

Comments