PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: JEREMIAH (8)


1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Jeremiah 18:6 King James Version (KJV)

6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the Lord. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel. 

Lord, as I am like clay in a potter's hands, make me into what You will.

b) Jeremiah 27:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 But if they be prophets, and if the word of the Lord be with them, let them now make intercession to the Lord of hosts, that the vessels which are left in the house of the Lord, and in the house of the king of Judah, and at Jerusalem, go not to Babylon.

Lord, let me understand Your word, and help me make intercession for Your will to be accomplished in all things.

c) Jeremiah 29:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Lord, thank You for having thoughts of peace, and not evil directed at me, and the desire to give me an expected end.

Comments