PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: JEREMIAH (9)


1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Jeremiah 29:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 

Lord, cause me to call on You, and listen as I pray to You.

b) Jeremiah 29:13 King James Version (KJV)

13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Lord, create a desire in my heart to seek after You with my whole heart, for You have promised I will find You.

c) Jeremiah 32:26-27 King James Version (KJV)

26 Then came the word of the Lord unto Jeremiah, saying,

27 Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Lord, thank You for giving the testimony that there is nothing too hard for You. When I pray, and am praying for something that seems impossible, make this truth known to me.

Comments