NUMBERS: 5 & 8 | THE CO-CONNECTION
0. Introduction
a) 2014 is the Year of the "DOUBLE." (ACPE Word of the Lord for 2014 from the Apostolic Council of Prophetic Elders: www.generals.org, website of Generals International)
http://treasureboxmy.blogspot.com/2014/05/2014-year-of-double_10.html
b) On Sunday Worship (11.05.2014) at 12.15 pm, as I was prayerfully worshiping the Lord, the Lord brought to my remembrance of "DOUBLE 5" and "DOUBLE 8" that I had posted in my blog not too long ago. He began to put some thoughts and I was sensing a CO-CONNECTION between DOUBLE 5 and DOUBLE 8. How are these two DOUBLE numbers CO-CONNECTED?
i) http://treasureboxmy.blogspot.com/2014/05/double-5.html
ii) http://treasureboxmy.blogspot.com/2014/05/double-8.html
1. The CO-CONNECTION
a) Firstly, we need to look at the core meaning of Numbers 5 and 8.
i) The number 5 symbolizes God's grace, goodness and favor toward humans and is mentioned 318 times in Scripture. Five is the number of grace, and multiplied by itself, which is 25, is 'grace upon grace' (John 1:16).
ii) The number 8 in the Bible represents a new beginning, meaning a new order or creation, and man's true 'born again' event when he is resurrected from the dead into eternal life.
2. What do we have for this CO-CONNECTION?
a) Firstly, we have God's grace, goodness and favor toward humans.
b) Secondly, we have a new beginning, a new order or creation, and man's true 'born again.'
3. What are the Scripture verses related to this CO-CONNECTION?
a) God's GRACE
i) Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.
b) God's GOODNESS
i) Psalms 23:6
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me, All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord. Forever.
c) God's FAVOR
i) Proverbs 12:2
2 A good man obtains favor from the Lord, But a man of wicked intentions He will condemn.
d) A NEW BEGINNING
i) Isaiah 43:18-19
18 “Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old. 19 Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness. And rivers in the desert.
e) A NEW CREATION
i) 2 Corinthians 5:17
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
ii) Galatians 6:15
15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation.
f) Man's being 'BORN AGAIN'
i) John 3:3
3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
ii) John 3:7
7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’
iii) 1 Peter 1:23
23 having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever.
4. Conclusion
a) We can only gather two things i.e. Salvation and Restoration.
b) God wants us to be SAVED and be a part of (restored to) his FAMILY.
a) 2014 is the Year of the "DOUBLE." (ACPE Word of the Lord for 2014 from the Apostolic Council of Prophetic Elders: www.generals.org, website of Generals International)
http://treasureboxmy.blogspot.com/2014/05/2014-year-of-double_10.html
b) On Sunday Worship (11.05.2014) at 12.15 pm, as I was prayerfully worshiping the Lord, the Lord brought to my remembrance of "DOUBLE 5" and "DOUBLE 8" that I had posted in my blog not too long ago. He began to put some thoughts and I was sensing a CO-CONNECTION between DOUBLE 5 and DOUBLE 8. How are these two DOUBLE numbers CO-CONNECTED?
i) http://treasureboxmy.blogspot.com/2014/05/double-5.html
ii) http://treasureboxmy.blogspot.com/2014/05/double-8.html
1. The CO-CONNECTION
a) Firstly, we need to look at the core meaning of Numbers 5 and 8.
i) The number 5 symbolizes God's grace, goodness and favor toward humans and is mentioned 318 times in Scripture. Five is the number of grace, and multiplied by itself, which is 25, is 'grace upon grace' (John 1:16).
ii) The number 8 in the Bible represents a new beginning, meaning a new order or creation, and man's true 'born again' event when he is resurrected from the dead into eternal life.
2. What do we have for this CO-CONNECTION?
a) Firstly, we have God's grace, goodness and favor toward humans.
b) Secondly, we have a new beginning, a new order or creation, and man's true 'born again.'
3. What are the Scripture verses related to this CO-CONNECTION?
a) God's GRACE
i) Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.
b) God's GOODNESS
i) Psalms 23:6
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me, All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord. Forever.
c) God's FAVOR
i) Proverbs 12:2
2 A good man obtains favor from the Lord, But a man of wicked intentions He will condemn.
d) A NEW BEGINNING
i) Isaiah 43:18-19
18 “Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old. 19 Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness. And rivers in the desert.
e) A NEW CREATION
i) 2 Corinthians 5:17
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
ii) Galatians 6:15
15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation.
f) Man's being 'BORN AGAIN'
i) John 3:3
3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
ii) John 3:7
7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’
iii) 1 Peter 1:23
23 having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever.
4. Conclusion
a) We can only gather two things i.e. Salvation and Restoration.
b) God wants us to be SAVED and be a part of (restored to) his FAMILY.

Comments
Post a Comment