GOD (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Topic

a) To learn what the Bible has to say on a variety of topics affecting our everyday lives, we may find what we are looking for here.



2. GOD

a) Is there a god? Nature and revelation testify there is a God. It’s in the Bible, Psalm 19:1-3, NKJV. “The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows His handiwork. Day unto day utters speech, and night unto night reveals knowledge. There is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard.”

b) How many gods are there? There is only one. It’s in the Bible, Isaiah 46:9, NKJV. “Remember the former things of old, for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me”

c) How do we know this god is the true God? No other God can tell the future like He can. It's in the Bible, Isaiah 46:10, NKJV. “I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come.  I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’”

d) Where did this God come from? He has always been since the beginning. It's in the Bible, 1 Timothy 1:17, NKJV. "Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen."

e) It’s in the Bible, Isaiah 41:4, NKJV. “Who has performed and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? ‘I, the LORD, am the first; and with the last I am He.’”

f) God created the world and all that is in it. It’s in the Bible, Genesis 1:1, NKJV. “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.”



The End ...

Comments