PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (151)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 27:6 King James Version (KJV)

 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to lift our heads above our enemies that surround us.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that when You lift our heads above our enemies that surround us, it is good to offer sacrifices of joy in Your tabernacle, and to sing praises to You.

Lord God, lift my head above my enemies that surround me.


Lord God, when You lift my head above my enemies that surround me, cause me to offer sacrifices of joy in Your tabernacle, and to sing praises to You.

b) Psalm 27:7 King James Version (KJV) 

Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to hear us.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to have mercy on us.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to answer us.


Lord God, hear my voice when I cry.

Lord God, have mercy on me.


Lord God, answer me.


The End ...

Comments