PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (154)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 27:12 King James Version (KJV) 

12 Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that false witnesses, that breathe out cruelty, can rise up against us.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to deliver us to the will of our enemies.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to keep us from being delivered to the will of our enemies.


Lord God, cause me to not be delivered to the will of my enemies.

b) Psalm 27:13 King James Version (KJV) 

13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that believing we will see Your goodness in the land of the living, can keep us from fainting.


Lord God, cause me to believe I will see Your goodness in the land of the living.

Lord God, cause me to not faint.


The End ...

Comments