PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (155)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 27:14 King James Version (KJV) 

14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is good to wait on You, and to be of good courage.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You will strengthen the heart of those who wait on You, and are of good courage.

Lord God, cause me to wait on You, and to have good courage.


Lord God, strengthen my heart.


b) Psalm 28:1 King James Version (KJV) 

28 Unto thee will I cry, O Lord my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is good to cry to You.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are a rock.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that if You are silent to me, I am like those who go down into the pit.


Lord God, cause me to cry to You.

Lord God, be my rock.


Lord God, do not be silent towards me.


The End ...

Comments