PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (163)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 29:11 King James Version (KJV) 

11 The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You give strength to Your people.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You bless Your people with peace.

Lord God, give me strength.


Lord God, bless me with peace.


b) Psalm 30:1 King James Version (KJV) 

30 I will extol thee, O Lord; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to lift us up.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You able to not let our enemies rejoice over us.

Lord God, lift me up.


Lord God, do not let my enemies rejoice over me.

Lord God, I praise You for lifting me up, and for not letting my enemies rejoice over me.


Lord God, I praise You for not letting my enemies rejoice over me.


 
The End ...

Comments