PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (153)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 27:10 King James Version (KJV) 

10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is possible for our father and our mother to forsake us.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that if our father and mother should forsake us, it is possible for you to take us up.

Lord God, if my mother and father should forsake me, please take me up, and care for me.

b) Psalm 27:11 King James Version (KJV) 

11 Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to teach us Your way.


Lord God, You are able to lead us in a plain path.

Lord God, because of our enemies, You are able to teach us, and lead us.


Lord God, because of my enemies, teach me Your way.

Lord God, because of my enemies, lead me in a straight path..


 
The End ...

Comments