THE HEALING POWER OF GOD

1. The Healing Power Of God

a) This testimony was emailed to me on 14 December 2017 @7.16 am. May you be encouraged by the supernatural encounter of the healing power of God for a stroke victim in Johore Bahru (Malaysia).

Hi,

I would like to give the highest praise and glory unto the Lord Jesus Christ for using me as His willing vessel to heal the sick !

The last six months have seen a tremendous changed in my own life, what with the Supernatural Encounter Rally at Kelana Jaya Stadium, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia from the 30th of June until the 2nd of July 2017. It was a powerful healing rally that we have been waiting for and it’s truly divine timing and all Glory to God in whom we move and have our being. Since then, every opportunity I get that God has led me to, I would pray for the person for healing and deliverance.

It was this last trip to Johor Bahru on the 18th of October 2017 that I was invited to do some ministry that a brother brought to my attention Mr Ho, as 62 year old person, who had a stroke and since has been wheel chair bounded for 5 years. Since the ailment he has found standing do not even talk about walking as a very difficult chore. I managed to pay him a visit in his home at Taman Megah Ria, Masai, Johore Bahru after a few exchange of pleasantry and greetings, I began to enquire of Mr Ho what happened to him that landed him immobile. I explained what I am about to do for him and we will be calling on Jesus our Lord and God for healing to come upon him. 

Almost immediately when I started to pray to minister to him, I could sense the power of the Holy Spirit moving and Mr Ho was supernaturally healed. He exclaimed that he felt a sensation of heat on both side of his legs.The Supernatural Healing Power of God had been released on him and he was healed immediately. 

What an amazing event and all Glory and Praise to God. Hallelujah Praise The Lord !

I coach him to stand on his feet and walk, he did. Even with his left leg still slightly twisted but he could walk. Even when I was ministering to him, he was already feeling the restoration, he could 

move his arms and I followed with praying over his knees and legs, to be healed completely and strength to return to his feet for him to walk. I just commanded healing to come for Mr Ho. O how my heart leap with joy that God would use me as an instrument to minister to people like Mr Ho.

From the Supernatural Encounter Rally this year, I am most encouraged to go forth and minister to pray for healing and to set captives free from their spiritual oppression and bondages. I look forward to being used by God to reach more people with the good news of our Lord Jesus. 

Blessings,

Tommy Chen

Chapter President of
FGBMFI - PJ Damansara Intan Chapter 

Comments