PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: 1 CORINTHIANS (7)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 King James Version (KJV)

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Lord, my body is the temple of the Holy Ghost that is in me, and I am not my own. I was bought with a price, so cause me to glorify You in my body, and in my spirit, which are Yours.

b) 1 Corinthians 7:24 King James Version (KJV)

24 Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God.

Lord, thank You for calling me to abide with You. Let me be content to stay where You called me, or lead me where You choose for me to go.

c) 1 Corinthians 8:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ.

Lord, keep me from sinning against my spiritual brothers, for if I wound their weak conscience, it is also a sin against You. 

Comments