PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PROVERBS (78)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Proverbs 7:24-25 King James Version (KJV)

24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.

25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.

i) Lord God, thank You for Your instruction, to listen to You, and to pay attention to the words of Your mouth. To not let our hearts turn aside to the ways of the adulteress, and don't stray into her paths.

ii) Lord God, cause me to listen to You, and take heed of Your words. Keep my heart from the ways of the adulteress, and keep me from straying into her paths.

b) Proverbs 7:26 King James Version (KJV)

26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.

i) Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that the adulteress has cast down many victims, and many strong men have been slain by her.

ii) Lord God, keep my heart from the way of the adulteress, and keep me from straying into her paths, so I will not be cast down, and I will not be slain by her. 

c) Proverbs 7:27 King James Version (KJV)

27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

i) Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that the adulteress' house is the way to the grave, descending to the chambers of death.  

Comments