PRAYING GOD'S WILL | PRAISE (1)

1. Praying God's Will

a) What should you pray for? Scripture is clear that you should pray God's word. At the same time, you must never forget that God is sovereign and that He is not obligated to a name-it-and-claim-it theology. God will always do what is best. But at the same time you will do well to understand that when you pray God's word, you are actually praying both the mind and the perfect will of God for yourself.

b) If you follow a systematic plan of praying God's will, you will see dynamic growth take place in your life. You will become the man God intended you to be.

2. Praise

a) Heavenly Father, we were created to praise You. Through the praying of Your word I petition You to put into my heart a consistent desire to praise You at all times. These words of Yours are my prayers in Jesus' name. Amen.

3. God's Word

a) Psalm 9:11 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 Sing praises to the Lord, who dwells in Zion!
Declare His deeds among the people.

b) Psalm 145:2 New King James Version (NKJV)

2 Every day I will bless You,
And I will praise Your name forever and ever.

c) Psalm 104:33 New King James Version (NKJV)

33 I will sing to the Lord as long as I live;
I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.

d) Psalm 145:3 New King James Version (NKJV)

3 Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised;
And His greatness is unsearchable. 

Comments