PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PROVERBS (254)


1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some  examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Proverbs 20:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin?

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that no one can say they have made their heart clean, and they are pure from sin.

Lord God, cause me to know that I can not purify myself from sin, and can not cleanse myself my sin, but cause me to be cleansed of my sin by receiving Your son, Jesus Christ, who is able to purify me.

b) Proverbs 20:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 Divers weights, and divers measures, both of them are alike abomination to the Lord.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that false weights and measures are an abomination to You.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that a man is not practicing righteousness, if his business dealings are dishonest.

Lord God, cause my business dealings to be honest, and truthful.

Comments