PRAYING GOD'S WILL| NEEDS (2)

1. Praying God's Will

a) What should you pray for? Scripture is clear that you should pray God's word. At the same time, you must never forget that God is sovereign and that He is not obligated to a name-it-and-claim-it theology. God will always do what is best. But at the same time you will do well to understand that when you pray God's word, you are actually praying both the mind and the perfect will of God for yourself.

b) If you follow a systematic plan of praying God's will, you will see dynamic growth take place in your life. You will become the man God intended you to be.

2. Needs

a) Lord, You and You alone know all my needs. I desire now to spend time with You praying Your word over my needs and to ask You to bless the praying of Your word and to honor the praying of Your word by meeting my needs as only You can do. I pray Your words now in Jesus' name. Amen.

3. God's Word

a) Matthew 21:22 New King James Version (NKJV)

22 And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.”

b) John 15:7 New King James Version (NKJV)

7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.

c) John 14:14 New King James Version (NKJV)

14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it. 

Comments