PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: 2 CHRONICLES (1)


1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) 2 Chronicles 1:1 King James Version (KJV)

1 And Solomon the son of David was strengthened in his kingdom, and the Lord his God was with him, and magnified him exceedingly. 

Lord, be with me as You were with Solomon. Give me a heart for wisdom, increase my desire for righteousness, and cause me to seek after You diligently. Cause Your name to be glorified through my life.

b) 2 Chronicles 6:13-14 King James Version (KJV)

13 For Solomon had made a brasen scaffold of five cubits long, and five cubits broad, and three cubits high, and had set it in the midst of the court: and upon it he stood, and kneeled down upon his knees before all the congregation of Israel, and spread forth his hands toward heaven.

14 And said, O Lord God of Israel, there is no God like thee in the heaven, nor in the earth; which keepest covenant, and shewest mercy unto thy servants, that walk before thee with all their hearts:

Lord God, there is no God like You in heaven, or on the earth. Thank You for keeping Your covenant and showing mercy to me as I walk before You with all my heart.

c) 2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Lord, thank you for calling me by Your name. Cause me to be humble as I pray, seek Your face, and turn from my wicked ways. Please hear my prayers, forgive my sins, and heal the land in which I am living.

Comments