GOD IS WITH YOU
Bible Verse: Isaiah 41:10
“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
1-Minute Explanation
God does not promise that we will never face difficulties. He promises that we will never face them alone. His presence is greater than the situation confronting us. Fear often becomes powerful when we focus more on the problem than on the God who is with us. Isaiah reminds us that God Himself is our strength, help and support. The believer does not have to pretend to be strong. We can acknowledge our weakness while depending completely on God's strength.
THE TWIST
The question is not simply, “Is God with me?” The deeper question is, “Am I living as though God is with me?” Sometimes we know God's presence intellectually but respond to circumstances as though we are abandoned. Fear controls our decisions, anxiety controls our thoughts, and uncertainty controls our actions. God's presence should change the way we respond to life.
WHAT CAN I LEARN?
I can learn that God's presence is not dependent upon my circumstances. When life becomes difficult, God has not disappeared. When prayers seem unanswered, He has not abandoned me. When I cannot see the way forward, He still sees the entire path. My confidence must come from who God is, not from how comfortable my circumstances are.
HOW DOES IT APPLY TO ME?
I need to examine what is controlling me today. Am I allowing fear to determine my decisions? Am I allowing uncertainty to prevent me from obeying God? Am I trusting God only when everything is going well? Today I can deliberately surrender my fears to God and move forward in obedience, knowing that His presence goes with me.
FINAL REFLECTIONS
I may not know what tomorrow holds, but I know who holds tomorrow. I may feel weak, but God is my strength. I may not understand my circumstances, but I can trust His presence. The presence of God does not always remove the battle, but it gives me the strength to walk through the battle.
PRAYER
Lord, help me to remember that I am never alone. When fear comes, remind me of Your presence. When I feel weak, become my strength. When I do not understand what is happening, teach me to trust You. Help me to stop allowing circumstances to determine my confidence. Let Your presence become greater in my heart than every problem around me. Give me courage to continue walking in faith and obedience. I surrender my fears, uncertainties and worries to You. In Jesus' name, Amen.
TAKEAWAY
I may not know what lies ahead, but I know that God is with me.

Comments
Post a Comment