BLESSINGS OF DOUBLE 7

(Message by Tanny Keng)

Here is a testimony of one of our church cell leaders who has experienced God's double blessing for the revealed NUMBER 7 for himself and his wife (received his email on 04/09/2014 @10.21 pm) ...

Dear Bro.Tanny,
 
Sorry for this late sharing.
 
Reflecting back on last December 2013 when you had prophesied DOUBLE 7 for us (one for me and one for my wife), we truly want to praise God for His plans and promises that never fail nor lacking for us.
 
As shared with you much earlier, firstly I had tasted the goodness and generosity of this NUMBER 7 when I got my salary increment of RM700 in January 2014. This was my highest increment so far in my career working in the company.
 
Then I realized this DOUBLE 7 was so meaningful when my son Gabriel scored 7As for his Form 3 and Form 5 examinations. Hence, my son enrolled in TAR College for a Diploma course in Interactive software engineering in 2012. Because of his 7As in SPM he was offered 50% scholarship for this 2-year Diploma course.
 
I also remembered during our cell meeting when you had prayed for my son. At that time he was in Form 5 and you had prophesied that he would get a scholarship.
 
Now come this double blessing. On 20/7/2014 (NUMBER 7 is involved so is NUMBER 2) was my son's convocation / graduation day. We were surprised that his name appeared as top student with distinction among all the students who enrolled for the same course. On top of this he was awarded TAR University Book Award which is in monetary form of RM250.00.
 
Furthermore, he has been offered a full scholarship to continue the degree level which will take another 2 years.
 
We all pray and give thanks to our Lord for all His awesome blessings. It is a joy to declare His promises in:
 
 Matthew 6:33  - But seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.
 
 Psalm 9:10 - And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee, for thou Lord hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

As we share such God's awesome blessing, let us always remember his grace, faithfulness and generosity and let's never fail to honor and glorify His name in all areas of our lives.

God bless you & your family in his riches and glory.
 
 
C. H. Tan
 
 

Comments